10.00 – 07:00
10.00 – 07:00
10.00 – 07:00
10.00 – 07:00
10.00 – 07:00
10.00 – 07:00
10.00 – 01:00
10.00 – 05:00
- Worked as a Junior Resident in the Department of Urology at PGIMS, Rohtak, from Feb 2009 to Oct 2009.
- Worked as a Resident in Deptt. Of General Surgery, Pt. B.D.S. PGIMS, Rohtak from 2013 to 2015.
- Worked as Consultant in Department of General Surgery in BPS, Khanpur Medical college 2015-2016.
- Worked as Consultant in Department of General Surgery in PGIMS, Rohtak in 2016-2017.
- Worked as Academic Sr. Resident in Surgical Oncology at BMCHRC, Jaipur, till December 2020.
- Presently worked as a Consultant Surgical Oncology at RCC Hospital, Rohtak.
Completed M.B.B.S. from Pt. B.D. Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana
General Surgery, Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana
“To study the morphological and histopathological changes in great saphenous vein in patients with varicose vein ”
Surper Speciality (DrNB)
Surgical Oncology,Bhagwan mahaveer Cancer Institute, Jaipur
“Efficacy of Periareolar Versus Peritumoral Injection of TC99- Labelled Sulphur Colloid and Methylene Blue Dye for Detection of Sentinel Lymph Node in Patients with Early Breast Cancer: a comparative Study.
1. A case study: Lymphangioma of the spleen in an adult. M Verma, A Singla, C Malhotra, M Vashist, S Dalal, Richa, T Chauhan. The internet Journal of Surgery 2013; 30(1)
2. Safety and feasibility of outpayient (OPD) treatment of deep vein thrombosis with low molecular weight heparin: a prospective study. M Vashist, N Pal, A Singla, C Malhotra, Abhishek, Karamveer, A Vashist, M Verma. The internet Journal of Surgery 2013; 30(2)
3. Nodular fasciitis: An underrecognized entity. M Verma, A Singla, S Dalal, C Malhotra, Abhishek, Karamvir, V Sharma. The internet Journal of Plastic Surgery 2013; 10(1)
4. Abdominal wall closure in the presence of sepsis: Role of negative suction. M.Vashist, C Malhotra, A.Singla, V.Malik, M.Verma. The internet Journal of Surgery 2013; 29(1)
5. A case study: Lymphangioma of the spleen in an adult. M Verma, A Singla, C Malhotra, M Vashist, S Dalal, Richa, T Chauhan. The internet Journal of Surgery 2013; 30(1)
6. Histomorphological assessment and morphometric analysis of angiogenesis by using CD105 immunohistochemical expression in carcinoma of uterine cervix. R pawar, C Malhotra, SP Kataria S Singh, N Dalal, S Malik. International J of healthcare & biomedical research 2018;07:56-64.
7. Morphological & histopathological changes in great saphenous vein & its effect on duration & severity of varicose veins. C Malhotra, MG Vashist, S Singh, R Pawar, D Mehrotra, G Singh. International j of current advanced research. 2019,vol 8(6): 19215-221.
8. Spinal accessory dysfunction following neck dissection wth harmonic scalpel v/s electrocautery - a single centre experience. Kaushik M, Malik S, C Malhotra, Pawar R, Journal of advances in medicine and medical research. 2019;30(11),1-11.
9. A rare case of mesenteric vessel thrombosis post caesarean section an underdiagnosed entity. Pawar R, Brar K, C Malhotra, Gupta A. International journal of Surgical and Medical research.
1. Epidermoid cyst of spleen: a rare entity. Manish Verma, M. G. Vashist, Satish Dalal, Chanchal, Amit Singla. Indian Journal of Research and Reports in Medical Sciences 2013; 3(2): 47-8.
2. Pleomorphic lipoma: A diagnostic dilemma. M.G.Vashist, M Verma, C Malhotra, Richa, Abhishek, Vivek. IJRRMS 2014;4(3):16-18.
3. Frontal bone metastasis from occult follicular thyroid carcinoma: Diagnosed by FNAC.R Kalra, R Pawar, S Hasija, A Chandna, M Sankla, C Malhotra. J Cytol 2016;49
1. 1st orientation course in emergency care. July. 2010. Rohtak.
2. 71st Annual Conference of ASICON. Dec 2011. Cochin.
3. Annual Conference of Northen chapter ASI. Sept 2012. Jalandhar Punjab.
4. National update in venous disorders & CME on thoracic & vascular injuries. Aug 2012. Rohtak.
5. 72th Annual Conference of ASICON. Dec 2012. Kolkata
6. 12th Annual international conference RGCON.Feb 2013.New Delhi
7. CME Series on Hemato-oncopathology, 2016, AIIMS
8. APCON 2016, Jaipur
9. Indo-global summit on onco-pathology 2018, Jaipur
10. ABSICON, 2019, Jaipur
PAPERS PRESENTATION IN CONFERENCES
1. Role of barrier technique in prevention of neo-vascularization in varicose veins in National update in venous disorders & CME on thoracic & vascular injuries. Aug 2012. Rohtak.
2. To study the morphological and histopathological changes in great saphenous vein in patients with varicose vein in 72th Annual Conference of ASICON. Dec 2012. Kolkata.
Our Services for Cancer
Here are some cancer treatments available at Rohtak Cancer Care Treatment
Why Choose Us?
We provide a cutting-edge screening program at several places throughout the region. Cancer screenings assist us in detecting the disease in its earliest and most treatable stages.
We provide the same high standard of quality service in a variety of locations that are convenient for you. During your treatment, a Guidance Team will assist you.
We understand what cancer patients go through, and to help them, we have kept our fee as well as service cost as minimal as possible so everyone can easily afford the treatment.
Offering All Services
At the Rohtak Cancer Care Center, you could receive all of the cancer therapy you require under one roof, including surgery, radiation, and medical oncology. Not only is this convenient for you, but it also helps us to more readily coordinate our efforts.
‘Affordable Care With Human Touch for Cancer Patients Now in Rohtak’
Cancer Surgery, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Reconstruction Surgery, Chemotherapy, Pain Management Care, Palliative Care, Physiotherpay And Chiropractic Service, Family Cancer Screening, Advanced ICU Care and Advanced Modulor OT Complex are available to cancer patients at the Rohtak Cancer Care Center.
Our facilities provide the most cutting-edge interdisciplinary, patient-centered cancer care available anywhere in the state, including cancer screening, diagnosis, and treatment, among other services. Cancer care & research are at the forefront of innovation in our dynamic multidisciplinary teams, which include nationally recognized cancer doctors and researchers. To treat the most common malignancies, as well as the most severe and unusual cancers, patients at our facilities have access to novel clinical trials, personalized medicine, and intricate surgical procedures.
A Personalized, Comprehensive Treatment Plan
Our Dedicated Team
A team is what makes great service, and we have a group of talented, expanding, and compassionate doctors always ready to help each and every patient no matter what.
What They Say About Us
My father was diagnosed with lung cancer, and we are directly connected to DR Malhotra at Rohtak Cancer Care; he is good. He first calmed us down and made us understand the treatment procedure. Now my father is healthy and free from cancer after the surgery and treatment.
When I was diagnosed with cancer, I was worried and almost depressed, but the team and doctors at Rotak Cancer Care not only saved me from cancer but also provided much-needed emotional support.
We really owe everything to DR Malhotra as he saved my sister's life who was going breast cancer, and most of the other doctors pulled out their hands, Dr. Mlahotra and his team really saved her life with property treatment and care,